Next time I ask for you to mix up a batch of that pretty blue paint, I would really appreciate it if you wouldn't send me home with pretty purple paint. Next time I come to your store for the third time in an attempt to get a batch of that pretty blue paint, I would really appreciate it if you wouldn't give me some lame excuse about how sample size paint colors don't necessarily convert to gallon size paint colors. Ummm, why give me a sample if I can't get it in a bigger bucket? Just a thought.
Oh, and next time I bring my third batch of paint home that was customly tinted to match the pretty blue paint, please don't send me home with a bucket of slightly less but still kind of purple paint.
As much as I'd love to return to your store to make another attempt at the lovely blue sample you gave me, seeing as how you've already been so much help, I am fresh out of time. You've left me no choice but to slap on the pretty blue-but not really color and hate you for the rest of my life.
Thanks,
Me
p.s. I get my new wood floors tomorrow that will hopefully look fabulous with my pretty blue but mostly purple paint!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Dear Lowes:
Posted by
Lacey
at
1:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Dear Lacey:
I have had the same problem with Home depot. One time with about 5 gallons of paint for the outside of my old house. Another time, bright pink and bright yellow... were barely pink and barely yellow. And the worst experience... the guy didn't seal the can. White paint all over the floor & seat of my car. They paid for it, thank heavens.
I usually go to Sherwin Williams. I've never had a problem with them. And they actually know a lot about paint. But HD is soooo much closer... so I give in, I think, "they'll get it right this time"... each time I regret it.
Booooo!
Shoot!
SJ
Boooo!
Sorry about the paint problems! Where are the hardwood floors going in?
pictures please. oh, and thanks for the laughs. sorry they came at your expense. literally.
Post a Comment