I snapped a picture of Ella today. This is not a work of art, I know, but I love this picture for so many reasons.
* I love how she's sitting. Man, I wish I could still sit like that.
* Her face is sweet. No trace of annoyance on it at all.
* I love her big-cuffed jeans.
* See that red couch? I love that red couch.
* Ella was so much fun today. I love when she's in a good mood.
* I finally finished her sweater and she hasn't complained once about wearing it.
What I really got the camera out for was this:
I will LOVE when I don't have to deal with this anymore! Right before Ella turned 2, she knocked out that front tooth. We have been dealing with a fake one for 4 years and as thankful as I have been for an amazing dentist who hasn't charged me a penny, it has been a big pain. Yesterday, the whole tooth snapped off the wire its connected to (again). We were hoping to just leave the whole fake-tooth-contraption out of her mouth and wait for the new one to grow in. Turns out it may be while before a new one will grow in. We're having a new one fake one made (again) and in the mean time, Ella is eating as much taffy and sticky stuff as she can!



2 comments:
So that picture is so, so cute. And, I'm so sorry she (and you) has to deal with a fake tooth. The dentist took an x-ray of Grant's teeth in Nov. She said that his roots broke off and his front teeth could be knocked out easier because the roots aren't deep now. If FREAKS me out every time he bumps his mouth. She still looks adorable with a missing tooth. Oh, and I love her sweater. The end.
My sister Jenny's little girl has the same missing tooth problem. To be honest, I'm surprised most kids aren't walking around with just gummers. Good luck, and I like your couch, too.
Post a Comment