Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ahhhh Yeah!


Please tell me that there's someone else who thinks this show is as fabulous as I do! The greatest thing about this summer, besides birthing Junior on Monday, is this show! I already don't like Danny - good dancer but drives me crazy for some reason. Love Lacey & Kameron -- and not because Lacey's generally are incredibly talented -- and would bet money that they've got a little something going on on the side. Call me crazy ....

I feel like I'm inching closer on Bidu preparations (Bidu is Ella's official name for the baby .... sounds like Beedoo... guess I should spell it that way...). I've been on this rampage about everything getting organized and cleaned, however, I think I bit off a little more than I can chew. Not only do things not look more organized and cleaned, they might actually look worse! Poor Gator! I think he will be so grateful for Monday to arrive and for my crazy hormones to maybe start getting back to normal.... maybe?? As of tomorrow, the office will be officially cleaned out and Bidu might actually have somewhere to sleep. Hopefully the internet people show up and Gator can figure out how to wire the plugs so I won't have to give up my daily computer obsession for too long. Keep your fingers crossed!

1 comments:

Emily said...

Lacey, it's so good to hear from you again! And I absolutely LOVE So You Think You Can Dance as well, but I've missed the last several episodes. And I can't believe you're having baby #2...do you know what it is? I'm here in town until Sunday for Erin's wedding, but GOOD LUCK on Monday...wow! I'm not envious of you, buy at least you won't have to be pregnant anymore!