Friday, June 8, 2007

What's the word, bird?

Oh, I wish this is how I looked! Went to the OB on Thursday and everything is great. 2 more big fat weeks! June 25th is going to be the big day..... it's scheduled and everything (can I get a hallelujah?!!). It's funny how I sat in the doctor's office and just about bawled my head off because he told me I may not deliver until July 11th. Now, a month later, same office, I panic and feel a slight urge to vomit when my doctor tells me he wants to induce me on the 25th. Well, I'm passed the vomiting stage and am anxious for junior to arrive. Names are still in the air, so if you have any suggestions....

Hopefully soon I will do something fun and get some good pictures. Any of you bloggers out there, send me your links!

0 comments: