I have had a long time to think about my reunion experience and I have realized this - I never want to plan a reunion and I certainly didn't help plan this one. I am not going to say a whole lot about the reunion in itself -- I am still not sure I have the words to describe it -- so I will just show some pictures and talk about people.
Me and my peeps in the cafeteria ... yes, I paid 25 bones to eat in my school cafeteria.
Top: Kari, Jaclyn (not really my peep but I couldn't throw her out of the picture), Danielle Bottom: Me (not so flattering but oh well), Jamie, Amie, Kelly, Katie
Top: Kari, Jaclyn (not really my peep but I couldn't throw her out of the picture), Danielle Bottom: Me (not so flattering but oh well), Jamie, Amie, Kelly, Katie
This is Danielle. She practices law in California. She's really smart .... so is the guy behind her.
Leslie, Kari and KellyLeslie and her husband just bought a hotel in Roosevelt and it sounds like such a fun adventure! I never would have pictured her doing that! I also can't imagine a whole lot of people wanting to take a vacation to Roosevelt ..... Anyway, fun to see her!
Jason was our Sr. Class President. He was President of the Republican club at our school. He got a perfect score on his ACT test (or nearly perfect) and I think he went to Harvard. He now lives in New York and writes and edits for the National Review. Recently, Jason learned to make cookies that have a magical ingredient. I think he liked the reunion ...
I haven't seen Katie in ages! Katie lives in San Fransisco ... she's reel purdy!
Amie lives in Connecticut, married Nick Anger and has a baby boy who's name I dont' know. Jamie lives in St. Louis and is still working on her PhD (are you ever going to be done?).
Jason - one of the highlights of my night
After eating something like seven of his magical cookies, Jason decided to make an impromptu speech during our "assembly." For the life of me I couldn't get a clear picture. Either I was laughing too hard or part of his magical cookie rubbed off on me ....
After eating something like seven of his magical cookies, Jason decided to make an impromptu speech during our "assembly." For the life of me I couldn't get a clear picture. Either I was laughing too hard or part of his magical cookie rubbed off on me ....
Anyway, despite any sort of criticism I might have, I am glad I went. It was fun to see and catch up with so many people. I wish I had more photos of some of the other fun people!
p.s. thanks Jamie for the pictures!


2 comments:
I'm glad you had fun! Trent was in town and we were debating whether or not to go to either of our reunions (they were on the same night) and opted for neither, but it sure would've been fun to see you!
hey Lacey!
Cute blog! It was so good to see you at the reunion. I can't believe how long it has been. Lets try to get together next time I am in town! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment