Tonight's the big night! I've got my clothes picked out, I've got a big pimple on my chin and I haven't had more than 4 hours of sleep over the last week .... hooray for big events! Despite my haggard appearance, I am actually really excited! I have been doing a lot of reminiscing about my high school experience and have realized what a fun time of my life that was -- although I'm pretty sure I didn't think so at the time. In honor of my ten years out of high school, here are ten of my high school highlights .... well, maybe not highlights but things that are coming to my worn down memory right now.
1. Jamie getting run over after the basketball state championship.
2. Mindy McDermott forgetting the words to the Star Spangled Banner during the Gov. Leavitt assembly.
3. Stomps - standing in line outside 7-11 for a slurpee and trying to make it home by midnight curfew (yeah right!).
4. Kari getting electrocuted in her shower.
5. Night school
6. Todd Bowen accidentally hacking a loogie (sp?) in the middle of a choir concert that landed on Kenneth Barber's back.
7. Sleepovers in the tree house.
8. Outrunning cops with Jamie.
9. Nirvana and Pearl Jam ... oh, and hours of U2 Rattle and Hum video.
10. Chapstick
And the list goes on and on. Well, good luck to me tonight -- I'm bound to have a few words to say when it's over!
Saturday, August 11, 2007
High School Highlights
Posted by
Lacey
at
8:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment