Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I've been caught!

Allie emailed me with one of those lists that you get tagged with (did that make any sense?). Anyway, here it is!

Two names you go by:

1. Lace
2. Sweet Thang (just kidding!)



Two things you are wearing right now:
1. oops! Give me a minute ……….. ok, red shirt
2. black comfy pants

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. read
2. sleep!!!!!!!


Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. sleep!!!!!!!!
2. red clogs, pants that fit, New Moon (work on it allie!), new
cell phone… oh, just two?


Two people who will fill this out:
1.  ummmm……
2. still thinking ….


Two things you ate today:
1. chips and salsa
2. costco cake (I am throwing the rest out tomorrow, I promise!)

Two people you last talked to:
1. Gator
2. talked to or yelled to? Ella ... long story ...


Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Taking Ella to her first day of preschool. Hooray for Ella!
2. probably eat more costco cake...


Longest car rides:
1.
Utah to California
2. Anywhere with Matt. He drives like an old lady!


Two favorite holidays:
That’s like asking me to pick my favorite child… which is
Jack right now… another long story...
1. Thanksgiving
2. 4th of July


Two favorite beverages:
1. Dr. Pepper
2. Water

Gator came down and asked what I was doing. For the life of him he couldn't figure out why anyone would tag each other with questions. I told him it was kind of a girl thing and he laughed and made one of those pfff noises (out of his mouth, sickos!) . So Gator, TAG! You're it!!! Email me your answers, hot stuff!

2 comments:

Shorty said...

I'm glad it's not just me that thinks Matt drives slow! Or maybe he just likes to follow people to find out how slow they are going for a few miles. Either way I always have to close my eyes and pretend we're making good time.
b

Katie Shelley said...

Lacey I forget how funny you are! I love your answers! I too, love Costco cake! HOORAY for cake!

Love ya!
Katie Hendricks Shelley