I feel like the last couple of weeks have been crazy! Here's a re-cap of some of our big events:
Jack got shots! Most of you know that I have issues with needles so there is nothing worse than having to strap my Jack down while the nurse shoves four needles into his teensy little legs! There was screaming and there was crying .... and Jack cried a little too.

Jack's blessing. Overall a great day. Gator did a fabulous job - I was bawling before he even started. I managed to struggle through my train wreck testimony ( I don't know why I ever think it's a good idea), and Jack threw-up the contents of his entire bottle the second I sat down. I guess he thought my testimony was a train wreck as well. Believe me, if I didn't think vomiting would have been extremely tacky, I would have been next in line. Besides that, the family was there, the food was great, and my house was clean for almost an entire day!

Me and my treasures! This is the perfect photo of all of us -- I look exhausted, Ella knows if she can force out a grin for 5 seconds she'll get a treat, and Jack, well, he always looks a little off.

Ella's first day of preschool!! Hooray for Ella and hooray for me! She was so excited to go. However, when I picked her up she looked a little disoriented and slightly frazzled. I asked how it went and she didn't say anything for about 3 minutes. Finally in the car she muttered with a sigh, "Mom, I had a really long day." Oh my sweet Ella, I know how you feel!!!


3 comments:
Lacey!
Your little fam is so cute!Thanks for the pictures!
No one reminds me of you more than Steve Martin! I absolutely HATE taking my kids for their immunizations. Ah! Hey, I'm making my blog private so send me your email address when you get a chance so I can keep you on my list! Thanks...
Em, I hope you read this since I can't get on your blog.
lls_gatherum@hotmail.com
Give me access!!
Please send your email as well.
Post a Comment