I finally went through the pictures on my camera and these are a few that made me smile ...
Ella striking a pose in one of her get-ups. Underneath she has a swimsuit on from two years ago and a swim skirt. Sounds comfortable!
A daily picture at our house ... a trait Ella gets from Uncle B. I think Ella's bum shows about 80% of the day.
The Sunday before the Utah vs. BYU game BJ throw his annual Ute Sunday where a huge "U" is meticulously painted on his front yard. Here is Ella with some of her cousins on the big day!
Our Thanksgiving Tree. A friend of mine gave me this idea and Ella loved it. It was amazing what she was thankful for ... her jammies with the hole, socks, aprons, candy ...
Jack in his jumping thing. He will actually stay in this for about 5 minutes! A lifesaver, I'm telling you!





5 comments:
The picture of Ella's bum "cracks" me up (ba-dun-dun). No, but seriously I think it's so funny. Hey, where are the pictures of your smokin' hot skirt?
Yeah, let's see the skirt!
I agree bring on the skirt! LOL I love Ella's bum! So cute! Wish my bum was cute..
oh by the way Lacey.. we so need to have a Twilight discussion!
Ok so the U on the lawn is classic. I want to show my husband because he could appreciate it, but I don't want him to get any ideas. There's already enough friction with my BYU family and my UTE husband! Looks like you guys got pretty into it.
Post a Comment