Saturday, August 2, 2008

Me Likey!

I actually put this on here for the song ... me likey the song! However, after watching this, me REALLY likey her moves! Check 'em out!


Ooohh, here's more! I might borrow some of these!


Seriously, a weird duck but some of HER music is good.

6 comments:

Brook said...

If you don't take some of those moves I will! Let's do a relief society talent show, then we can show off our moves. It's like Michael Jackson meets the tin man. Love it!!

Anna said...

I couldn't look away. It's right there on the border between awkward and making others uncomfortable. But you're right - she's a weird duck but has good music.

Jessica Potter said...

I agree with Anna- very entertianing!

Kristy said...

I can't believe this chick stole my moves like that! Brook, I'm passing the word along that you'll be the head for that RS talent show ;) Really I'm sure there are some real hidden gems in the Oak Hollow Sistas! I'm imagining it now, HA!!! LMBO

Jen Coccimiglio said...

sad thing is, that is EXACTLY what i would look like if I were up on that stage! good thing stomps up at the U were mostly dark....and no wonder i only got asked out by guys like Screech.

Jenny Groberg said...

Lacey, you've overlooked a very important detail in this video... her KILLER outfit! I esp like the ruffly collar!