Friday, August 29, 2008

High School

I'm currently trying to work on an "actual" post ... it's been a while ... but in the meantime, here you go. Thanks Brooke!

1. Did you date someone from your high school? Yes, for a really long time.

2. What kind of car did you drive? I had couple of different sets of wheels. My favorite was the Spectrum. Looked something like this only Silver.

3. Were you a party animal? It all depends on what "partying" means for a mormon.

4. Were you considered a flirt? Ask the fellas.

5. Were you in band, orchestra or choir? Choir. Fa la la la la! Band people were lame!

6. Were you a nerd? No way, Jose!

7. Were you on any varsity team? Yes ... Oh, did you want to know which one?

8. Did you get suspended/expelled? Nope.

9. Can you sing the fight song? Oh, bountiful we're proud of you and of your red and gray ...

10. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Pluim ... he passed me in Honors Chemistry when I shouldn't have passed. Ms. Smith ... she gave me the hall pass to go to Zuka.

11. Where did you sit during lunch? I have never stepped foot in my school cafeteria during a lunch period. So, I guess my butt graced the seats of multiple eating establishments scattered throughout Bountiful.

12. What was your school's full name? Bountiful High School

13. School mascot? Braves

14. If you could go back and do it again, would you? If I had to do it I would do it differently. Would I want to do it? Never!

15. What do you remember most about graduation? That I wasn't sure if there was going to be a diploma waiting for me when I turned in my cap and gown. A stressful day, I tell ya!

16. Where did you go on senior skip day? Senior skip day? I thought that was every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Ahh, maybe that explains that whole diploma incident.

17. Were you in any club? No. See #15 and #16.

18. Have you gained some weight since then? Ummm ... no?

19. Who was your prom date? My forever boyfriend, Chris.

20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Been there, done that. We'll see how persuasive people are for the next one!


5 comments:

Emily said...

Love the picture, Lacey! Long live the Spectrum with your blue "Short" velcro nametag on your seat!

Katie Shelley said...

Oh man the memories that brings back!!!! And I totally forgot about Zuka Juice! That is soooo funny! Good post!

Jessica said...

I wish I had known you in high school! I'm sure you would have added some excitement and humor to my life!

Jenny Groberg said...

Ok so that was SO VAGUE!! =) LOL. Love the picture!

Ginny said...

wow, i think i just regressed!