Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Holy Smokes! Is that a ....

Yes folks, it is. My first triathlon schedule. It's been printed, posted, and I'm stickin' to it. I have 11 weeks. Am I crazy? Yup. Do I know what I'm getting into? Not a clue. Is it possible for me? Not sure, but I'm going to try. Now, there's just the slight problem of me not owning a bike ...

7 comments:

Valerie said...

Man I am jealous. Just promise me that you will do another one when I am ready.

Jessica Potter said...

Wow. You are awesome. By a bike do you mean a fancy bike? If not I have a nearly brand new bike that I have rode about 4 times, its just to short for me. You can borrow it until you get one. :)

Shorty said...

Sweet. Which one?

Way to make your other two cop-out brothers look like the wimps they are.

Both my bikes may be big but you can use them if the seat goes down low enough.

Suzanne said...

Nice work Lace! That is awesome! Triathlons always sound fun...but I've never been too tempted because I hate swimming. I hope it all goes well for you. I think it's a huge accomplishment to even get through the training!

Judy said...

I am so proud of you!!! It is beyond my imagination. You go girl!!!

Judy said...

That would be Aunt Judy.

Heather said...

I'll cheer you on! Good luck that is awesome!