FYI - the address of this blog has changed to lgmarbles.blogspot.com. If you give a hoot, you'll need to add it to your google reader since the other one has been nixed. The end.
*DISCLAIMER* We eat meat. If you have a problem with us eating meat, well, watch THIS instead of continuing on.
We recently made two very large purchases.
1. Freezer. I have been so excited about this. It's big and clean and pretty... and BIG. We've needed an extra freezer for a long time and every time I thought about it I could picture it full of my homemade jam, frozen vegetables from my garden, extra freezer meals, maybe a couple turkeys, some chicken .....
2. Cow. Yes, we bought a cow. Not a whole cow ... we saved some for someone else. Nice of us, I know. G has been so excited about this. Me, not so excited.
Where's the beef? Evidently in our BIG, clean, pretty freezer.



6 comments:
Holy Cow that is a lot of beef :-) Where are you going to put the pig???
That is so funny Lacy because we just bought part of a cow too. I pick it up today. I'm so excited to see my freezer as full as yours!
That is one big, full freezer!
so so jealous. i want a big freezer so bad, and how awesome to have so much meat on hand!!
The freezer picture take me back. Our Dads parents use to buy us a cow for christmas and that is what our freezer would look like. I am jealous of the freezer but not the cow.
I'm new to this one.... How do you go about purchasing a cow? Your going to need to call me and inform of how you did this because I have an ampty freezer needing something to freeze, like cow:)
Post a Comment