It's been a long couple of weeks. Between sickness, and a crummy St. George trip, and a dishwasher fiasco, and doctor visits, and new medication, and emotional conversations, and a ridiculously messy house, and..... *sigh.* When it rains it pours, right?
Some things I've been thinking about -
1. Retro timers. Are you kidding me? I love these! I'm pretty sure I need one.
2. Cake Batter Rice Krispy Treats. Yes, I will be making some. This weekend, in fact. I'll let you know how it goes.
3. These are absolutely dreamy. Love these colors and want them on my counter pronto!
4. J's first soccer season. This kid is absolutely hilarious and yes, he likes to show off his shin-guards.
5. I recently cut my hair -- a few inches off, layered and razored the heck out of it and brought back my bangs. I really wanted....needed! something different. Crazy thing - it doesn't look a whole lot different. When you have short hair and you need a change your only option is to go shorter, right? Well, I'm gonna.
I'm talking myself into it. Help me do it.
This short??? Do I dare??






2 comments:
Lace,
Do the short hair! I am a big fan of it. BUT be prepared to get it cut a lot. I have to have my curly mullet cut every three weeks! Hence, I am growing it out!
The haircut is so cute, and you could totally pull it off.
Post a Comment