Everyone could use a pep talk when they leave for the day. Actually pep talks kind of freak me out. Ask G. So let me start over. Everyone could use a positive thought when they leave for the day. I'd like to introduce you to our family motto:
Print by Super Swoon
Loved it when I saw it. Knew it was perfect for my family. It's now hanging on our wall (desperately needing a new frame), right by the door, so when I run to the store in my glasses, pajamas and uggs, I can think about how awesome I am.
Does your family have a theme?


3 comments:
Valerie's family has a motto that is in Latin. The English equivalent is "Don't let the bastards keep you down".
Okay. THAT is awesome. LOVE it! YOU are awesome. Love you!
Our family motto is so uncool compared to yours--- We can do hard things!
Love the new look of your blog. I can't believe how kids grow. and I love that theme.
Post a Comment