BEFORE -

Friday was my absolute last day of combing out Ella's nest that seems to appear every morning on the back of her head (wish I had a picture -- you would be amazed!)! Don't ask me how she gets it, but it's the cause of some major crying, screaming and hair-ripping every single day. So, with a little inspiration (thanks Keri and Kylee!), and a little coaxing, I packed up the kids and hit the local cheap-o salon. I am proud to say that I am the mom of this darling little fairy who now has more style than me!
AFTER! (Ooooh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh!)

4 comments:
Ok.. no lie-- she's pretty darn cute!!
Wow I can not believe that you cut her hair it looks so so cute. I can not believe that you did not let me cute her hair though. So how is Jack doing. I am going to come see him I just have been so busy with work and the salon. She looks so cute.
Lace, that is the cutest haircut. Maybe Caroline needs one....
I LOVE it! My little one is in the growing out stage and has hair in the back and none on top so I'm jealous!
Post a Comment