Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Send Me To The Circus ...

A friend of mine was recently talking about her big nose (that truly isn't big) and I decided to show her up. In my natural state, I have a big nose. In my pregnant state, I have a freakishly enormous snout that continues to grow during the 9 month period. People laugh when I tell them ... usually in that high-pitched nervous giggle that really means, "So it's not always this big, right?" In order to prove it, I'm forsaking my pride and posting the evidence. This is not a "does this make me look fat?" post. Please do not comment that my nose really isn't big ... we all would know that you are lying! Oh, and please don't tell me it doesn't look any different. That would send me in a never-ending downward spiral! This post is purely for competition purposes, as well as a self-esteem boost for my fellow bloggers.

This is the day I went to the hospital to have Jack removed from my body. Here is 9 months worth of growth ....




Yikes!

5 comments:

Jessica Potter said...

um.. ya its definatly bigger than your normal nose.. but not nearly as big as mine! You are looking pretty hot for getting ready to give birth!

Valerie said...

Don't you love what having children does to your body. I had a friend whose feet grew a size or two with each pregnancy. Unfortunately they never went back to their original size. This is probably why she only had two kids.

sarahhicken said...

My nose doesn't grow but my feet have and now I have to buy new shoes after each kid. This really sucks because I had some great shoes before I had babies.

JoAnna said...

Okay! THAT is hilarious. I'm sure you would rather take the feet growing than the nose. Nobody looks at your feet and says, "Whoa. Those are some big feet you got there."

Kristy said...

Okay, it's pretty bad. But you do have to admit that the shot is definitely at a bad angle too. Hey, be grateful that you're not one of those women that get sever facial blotching. I don't suffer too much of the feet or nose growing but man does my butt grow to astronomical size. Mine doesn't seem to go away after birth either. Now I'm so jealous of your shrinking nose. Give my butt a tip or two on how to do that :)