That was so hilarous. I have the yucky flu over here and its the one thing that might actually pull me out of it! She is so precious and cute and I just love her. Can I have her?? HEHE
Tiare made me play that for her 4 times. Can't get enough of it. She great on the vocals plus she write her own lyrics. Watch out world-here comes Ella the next Super Star!
5 comments:
"It's over Dad." LOVE IT! I could not understand a single word of what she said! BTW, Gator's busted. He needs to come to choir!
What a crack up! I love how she told Gator it was over. By the way Jake loved it. We had to watch it several times.
I love how she had to wipe the mic when she was done with her verse. And the "Dad! It's over." Too good!!
That was so hilarous. I have the yucky flu over here and its the one thing that might actually pull me out of it! She is so precious and cute and I just love her. Can I have her?? HEHE
"Ella, out!"
Tiare made me play that for her 4 times. Can't get enough of it. She great on the vocals plus she write her own lyrics. Watch out world-here comes Ella the next Super Star!
Post a Comment