1. clean bathrooms (mine is not)
2. silence
3. Jack's dimple
4. preschool
5. successful dinners
6. warm, sunny weather
7. bedtime
8. the smell of my babies
9. giggles (as in laughing. not the cookies.)
10. laundry that has been put away ... or better yet, the person who does it for me.
Monday, April 7, 2008
I Heart ...
Posted by
Lacey
at
7:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I heart... your blog! I love laundry put away as well. Laundry is never ending isn't it? BTW what happened to the Oprah post? I wanted to comment on that:) It still shows up in my Google Reader. Scarred for life by that image. I really need to start watching Oprah
Glad to know the things you heart. I totally agree on clean bathrooms.. as long as I am not doing the cleaning. Double up on the Laundry. I just want someone else to put it away. Bring on the warm weather!
Oprah image? Scarred for life is right! So scarred, in fact, that I had to take it down!
booker t! I read Uglies last weekend. Let me know when you finish so we can discuss.
Also...how awesome to give a shout out to giggles the cookie. i totally remember those, and how, according to the commercial, they could make an entire cafeteria of elementary school children start laughing uncontrollably.
What are giggle cookies? Ah, a clean bathroom.. something so quickly undone by children. Good list.
Post a Comment