Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Twirl - a - what?

Twirly skirt ... twirling skirt ... twirl- a -skirt .... Not really sure what's it's called but here it is. The perfect twirling skirt! I saw a picture of it, thought it was darling and decided to dust off my sewing machine and test out my skills. Turned out pretty good (if you don't look too close! I can't sew a straight line to save my life!) and Ella loves it! I might just be making more!

Polka dots and plaid? What could be cuter?


Ella in our dirt garden and looking absolutely fabulous!


And Jack ... hoping he gets a twirly skirt too.

11 comments:

Jessica said...

I love that skirt! Will you make one for me?!

Jessica Potter said...

Positively Darling! Could there be a cuter little girl to wear it though!

Valerie said...

Wow I am totally impressed. I didn't know you could sew.

Kristy said...

My girls are going to be so jealous. Now heres the real question - How long did it take you to make the perfect twirly skirt?

Anna said...

Amazing! Great work.

JoAnna said...

You're hired!!! how much??

sarahhicken said...

Love the skirt. Now I am going to need the pattern

Suzanne said...

Darling! I saw those and thought they were so cute! Too bad I don't have a little girl to wear one. It's better that way, since I don't even know where my sewing machine is! Nice work on the domestic skills!

stephanie said...

Cute skirt! Even cuter because you made it. I'll understand if you don't want to share the pattern and keep the twirly skirts to yourself. :-)

Heather and Eric said...

How darling!!! Love that little Ella.

Roxey said...

are you kidding me that you made that skirt???