
Sad news -- I've ditched my running posse. At least for now. I have ankle and pride issues that need to be built up a little bit more before I can join the pack again. In the meantime, I could use a little help. I am looking for good running songs. My current selection isn't cutting it for me -- Full Of Grace somehow popped up on me the other morning and I just about curled up on someones lawn and took a nap. Help! Send me your suggestions, please! If you feel like putting together a little mix cd for me, even better!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
ipod intervention ...
Posted by
Lacey
at
12:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
*NSYNC- Just got paid.
*NSYNC- Digital Get down.
Dixie Chicks- Truth #2.
Fergie- Clumsy
And no.. I am not kidding. LOVES and HUGS!
Ooh I love putting mixes together I'm so on it soon Lacey!
Got to give me some more info though because all I know is that you don't like rap but does that include R&B with snippets of rap? Because a little "Crank Dat Soulja Boy" would get your booty moving and I got plenty of stuff like that already burned if you want to try it out.
What genre do you lean towards for running? What is considered too slow?
I'making this way complicated but I really would hate to drive by and see you sleeping on someones lawn or have you curse my name for burning a stupid cd mix. Okay if I take to long making this cd because I'm a huge flake here are some suggestions.
For non rap running I would say you need
Avril Lavigne "Girlfriend"
Sean Kingston "Me Love"
Britney "Piece of Me"
Gwen Stephani "Sweet Escape"
Shakira " Hips Don't Lie"
BTW these are all on my blog player if you don't know them and want to listen to them before downloanding.
Black Eyed Peas "Let's Get it Started"
Pink "Get the Party Started"
Some Weezer, either "My Name is Jonas", "Beverly Hills", or "Island in the Sun"
Do I dare suggest a little Will Smith?
Also, to echo Kristy...Gwen Stephanie "Sweet Escape"
I meant to say Gwen Stefani "Sweet Escape"
Kristy, I'm SOOO for booty shaking! Too slow? If the song doesn't make you want to move your legs , too slow.
Ok Gwen Stephanie, so NOT a mistake!
Jessica, NSYNC fan?
Good suggestions so far, girls! Keep them coming!
Chick music never really gets me going. If you're serious may I recommend:
Can't Stop - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Dani California - Peppers
By the Way - Peppers
Lose Yourself - Eminem
Til I Collapse - Eminem
Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
Jane Says - Jane's Addiction
Anything from "Hoosiers"
Most stuff from Boingo
- This list should last at least a mile or two. It will be your fastest mile ever.
"Music is My Hot, Hot Sex" by CSS
"Stronger" by Kanye West (clean version)
Here are some of my favorites:
Eminem (featuring Akon) - Smack That
Eminem (featuring Nate Dog) - Shake that A** (Not the clean version!)
Beyonce - Irreplaceable
Check on it
Blink 182 - I miss you
Bloodhound Gang - The bad touch
Crash Test Dummies - Comin' back soon
Swimming in your ocean
The Cure - In Between Days
Facination Street
Dead Milkmen - Plum Dumb
Depeche Mode - Something To Do
Eminem - Lose Yourself
Gene Loves Jezebel - Motion of Love
Greatful Dead - Touch of Grey
INXS - Devil Inside, Tiny Daggers
Killers - Mr. Bright Side
Lyle Lovett - Cowboy Man
Midnight Oil - Forgotten Years, One Country
Neil Diamond - Kentucky Woman
P. Diddy - i'll be missing you
Pearl Jam - Yellow Leadbetter
Paul Simon - Graceland, Late in the evening
Police - Synchronicity II
REM - Star 69, Radio Free Europe, Me in Honey
Ray Charles - I got a woman
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Californication, Snow,
Rihanna - Pon De Replay
Rolling Stones - Paint it Black, Satisfation
Shakira - Hips dont lie
Smashing Pumpkins - Ava Adore, Perfect
Toad the Wet Sprocket - Fly from heaven, Somethings Always wrong, Nanci, walk on the ocean, hold her down
Violent Femmes - I held her in my arms, 36-24-36, I hear the rain
Wall flowers - One Headlight
I'm so excited for all of these suggestions. I'm totally going to check all these out! Great idea! I might have to post the same thing and see what I come up with.
Post a Comment