Sunday, May 18, 2008

One year older ...

Happy Birthday, Ella! Last weekend my darling, but naughty, little girl turned 4. I can't believe it! Birthdays are a big deal at our house and as to be expected, we had a fun and busy week! Here are a few of the highlights -


Grandma and Grandpa Gatherum came and had dinner earlier in the week. Ella got a huge princess tent that takes up half of our family room! They always bring the funnest presents!



Birthday cake #1



Ella got to celebrate her birthday at preschool. They made her a special crown (that she wore for 3 days), a birthday train and I got bring treats. She loved it!



She also got to have a sleepover with Grammy! Ella loves sleepovers with Grammy!



Ella's favorite present!


Cruising on the wiggle car!



Uncle Eric and Auntie Heather. Ella was so glad my family was able to make it to her party this year.

Cake #2

Between cakes, cupcakes, friends, family, school and parties, we were all exhausted. We had a great time and Ella loved every single minute!

Happy Birthday, Ella! I can't believe how fast you are growing up! You are hilarious and clever, sensitive and smart, beautiful and sweet ... we love you so much!


5 comments:

Jessica Potter said...

Awww it looks like she did have a GREAT birthday-week. Way to milk it over a few days Ella. I am nitorious for that. :)
I can attest that she is a very clever and hilarous child.

Anna said...

I don't know what a wiggle car is but it looks awesome.

Kids have the best birthdays. It actually makes me excited for birthdays again.

Emily said...

What a doll! I'm glad she had a good day!

Brook said...

I'm so excited I have another blogging buddy. Happy birthday Ella! Hopefully she got her treat from primary as well. She is adorable, you all are adorable!

Katie Shelley said...

What a fun birthday! And she has got to be the cutest 4 year old I have ever seen! Lacey, she is darling!!!! Happy Birthday Ella!