This really would be easier if I could keep my blog updated instead of playing catch-up every month! What have we been up to? Let's see ...
1. Sleep Training. For the last month and a half I have been trying to get Jack on some sort of napping schedule. To say the least, it has been absolute hell! Poor Jack can hardly keep himself awake!

2. Camp Out! A friend of mine had a crazy idea to hold a camp out in her backyard with neighborhood moms and kids. Ella had a great time (despite all her breakdowns!) and loved sleeping ... I mean giggling ... in a tent with her friends.

3. Parenting 101 - Always buckle your kids in the stroller. Even when they are only going to sit in it for 3 seconds. This is what happens when you don't.

4. The Fair. I love going to the fair! Ella was a little put-off by the smell of the animals but we still managed to have a fun time.



5. Gardening. I am not the only one in our family who likes to relax in the garden. I keep finding Jack rummaging through the plants looking for something to snack on. Vegetable of choice - green tomatoes.

6. Dancing Queen. Ella's dance class started up for the year and she is thrilled! I honestly don't think I'm being biased when I say she is pretty darn good!

7. First day of school! Is it lame to "raise the roof" or something like that? Oh, I love school! We both need this so bad! This is Ella's second year of preschool and she was so excited to start. Ella would go every day if she could .... I would send her every day if I could ...

8. Soccer. Ella had her first soccer game on Saturday and she was pretty awesome! She even scored a goal .... in the other team's net, but that doesn't really count, right?

9. We've been able to spend some time up at The Property with friends and family this summer. We love it up there and are so thankful that we have such a fun place to go and hang out!

10. I am making a new goal to blog on a regular basis. I am not exactly sure what that means or how I'm going to accomplish this, but I'll figure something out.

7 comments:
I am telling you go for the 5 for Friday!!
Oh my gosh...that picture of Jack is so sad! It's fun to see some updates on your kids!
Oh poor Jack. I didn't know he took a crash. Probably won't be his last. Ella is just all around an amazing girl.
I followed a link here.. sorry to spy. Your blog is super cute and so are your kids! Sorry to hear about Jack's big fall, but unfortunately there will be many more to come, what is it with boys and falling all the time? Dylan has taken some serious spills that I'm sure have had neighbors eager to call DCFS!
Great pictures! Glad to get an update on your kids...they are darling! Sorry about Jack's fall...and hooray for preschool! Love it, love it.
Oh sad... poor Jack!!! That looks really bad! Sounds like Ella is pretty dang busy and I love her cute haircut.
Gosh your kids are cute! Sounds like a fun couple of weeks. Loved the 5 for Friday!
Post a Comment