There once was a girl who posted
A talent of which she once boasted
One day she got tired
Her brain sadly expired
Positive her blog was quite toasted
A friend said, Hey you, what the hay?
I don't believe you have nothing to say
Get off of your duff
Start writing that fluff
Give me something to read once a day
The girl sighed, By golly you're right
I'm sorry I gave such a fright
Shook the fog from her noggin
Determined to start bloggin
Starting the next day after tonight.
The End
One day she got tired
Her brain sadly expired
Positive her blog was quite toasted
A friend said, Hey you, what the hay?
I don't believe you have nothing to say
Get off of your duff
Start writing that fluff
Give me something to read once a day
The girl sighed, By golly you're right
I'm sorry I gave such a fright
Shook the fog from her noggin
Determined to start bloggin
Starting the next day after tonight.
The End


4 comments:
YAY YAY YAY!!!
(I shared your laundry detergent recipe in my R.S. newsletter this month! And I still need to try it, but I believed your recommendation anyway.)
Love this. Blog baby blog!
Thanks for the pic of Johnny. What a babe. I am converted.
Ah-ha-ha-ha...love the poem. And the picture. Thanks dear.
Clever! I'll be looking forward to your posts!
Post a Comment