Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Big Hunk of LOVE

1.  I LOVE chips and salsa.  I will never, ever, turn them down!

2.  I LOVE having flowers in my home ... I LOVE when I don't have to buy them myself.

3.    I LOVE when Jack says his prayers.

4.  I LOVE nap time.  If it were my nap time I'd LOVE it even more.

5.  I LOVE it when people come and clean my house for me.  Oh, wait.  That never happens.

6.  I LOVE when Ella lets me dance and sing and thinks I'm awesome.  Oh, wait.  That doesn't happen either.

7.  I LOVE Walmart.  Actually, I hate it.  But today, I LOVE it.

8.  I LOVE when Gator thinks I'm funny.  Believe it or not, this isn't as easy as it used to be.


9.  I LOVE when you're running, and you're exhausted, and the perfect song comes on a gives you a boost.  Axl sure saved my butt this morning.

10.  I LOVE that I remembered to wash my favorite pants yesterday so I can loaf around in them today!  I don't love that I'll have to change my loaf-around pants before YW tonight.  Boooo!

11.  I LOVE music ... especially when it applies to my blog posts (seriously, what is it with me and YouTube lately?)!
 

3 comments:

Stutz Family said...

You have inspired me! Axl kicks butt!

JoAnna said...

Walmart? Really??

Valerie said...

I love that picture of you and Ella!! Super cute!