Wednesday, February 10, 2010

This Love

I've got to say it.

There are items you buy. Regularly. Items that you really like.  And then one day you open one of these items and it's not the same.  You know the expression, don't fix something that's not broken?  Well, don't already!  Who makes the decision to change something, to screw something up?  Who says, I don't think these should taste like yumminess anymore.  I think crap is the better way to go? Who's in charge here?!

Sweetheart Candies.  Have you tried them this year?  These things have been selling for millions of years and all of a sudden they change how they taste?   Oh dear.  What is happening to this world?


1.  I LOVE York Peppermint Patties.  Something that has stayed the same for millions of years.

2.  I LOVE when my kids don't fight.

3.  I LOVE when I don't have to carpool.

4.  I LOVE when Gator lets me have my way.

5.  I LOVE that my 10 year anniversary is coming up and once again, we don't have any plans.  Boooo.

6.  I LOVE a good book.

7.  I LOVE that Madonna was in my dream last night.

8.  I LOVE that I've been able to reconnect with friends through blogging.

9.  I LOVE good hair days.  Today is not one of them.

10.  I LOVE throwing things away.

11.  I LOVE sweaty people at the gym who smell like mildew.  

12.  I LOVE that we're actually getting a tax return.

13.  I LOVE that this post has taken me 45 minutes to write because my internet keeps going down. Boooo!

14.  I LOVE Allison's sugar cookies!  Holy smokes, they were amazing!  This weekend, I will be attempting to recreate the divineness .... although I'm sure they won't be nearly as delicious!

4 comments:

Anj said...

Ohhhh, I used to love peppermint patties. I also loved junior mints. I bought a movie sized box of them at woolworths. I decided to eat them as quickly as possible... they were just soooo delicious! But then I went to a girl named Stacie's birthday party and puked. Now I can no longer partake of junior mints, or peppermint patties.

I need a good sugar cookie recipe. If you get that one, pass it along!

Jessica said...

Yay for tax returns! Yay for Gator letting you have your way! I hope those two go hand in hand.

Jessica said...

New Sweethearts = Ew!

Not happy about the recipe change!

Heather and Eric said...

I agree... and what is with the blue??