Tuesday, February 2, 2010
LOVE
There are a lot of things I don't love. As much as I try to be a half-full kind of gal, it's not really the way I roll. It's February, which brings to mind a few of those not-so-loved, previously mentioned, items. But I'm changing my tune -- at least for the next 14 (umm, 13?) days.
1. I LOVE storage. It's amazing what a set of shelves can do for a girl! My father-in-law is building us shelves to line the entire back section of our garage. He started installing them today. I am so thrilled about this! The storage is going to be fabulous and the crap is going to be gone. The white trash look we've had going on for a little while has not been my favorite.
2. I LOVE when dinner is made before 2:00 pm.
3. I LOVE a nice, cold, Diet Dr. Pepper at lunch time.
4. I LOVE this. Don't roll your eyes -- just appreciate the art for what it is. (My favorite section is :52 - 1:08. I dare you not to smile!)
5. I LOVE that I didn't get get up and go to the gym this morning and my kids slept until 7:30.
6. I LOVE Buddy the Elf.
Posted by
Lacey
at
2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I LOVE my garage too. It came with a full wall of shelves and it is extra deep so there is plenty of room for bikes in front of the shelves. Its the best feeling when everything has a home.
And I LOVE your blog.
And I love you.
Post a Comment