Monday, October 18, 2010

A couple things I'm pretty sure about:

  • I'm pretty sure that October just might be my favorite month.  Especially this year -- amazing weather, or what?!
  • I'm pretty sure that Ella will someday be on TV ..... something along the lines of Hoarders ...
  • I'm pretty sure I'm not going to plant as many tomato plants next year.
  • I'm pretty sure that Sunday is my worst day.
  • I'm pretty sure that running is not my favorite.
  • I'm pretty sure that Jack's habit of taking off his underwear and leaving it places is a sign of a bigger problem.  I mean, don't serial killers do stuff like that?
  • I'm pretty sure I have way too much stuff on my To Do list.
  • I'm pretty sure I waste too much time .... .when I should be working on my To Do list.
  • I'm pretty sure I need to go out and do something fun .... preferably without my kids.
  • I'm pretty sure Jack isn't going to throw his shoes at his teacher today .... well, hoping anyway.
  • I'm pretty sure my kids are hilarious ..... despite the missing underwear and hoarding tendencies.
Hope everyone's having a fabulous October day!

3 comments:

JoAnna said...

I'm pretty sure you always make me laugh. The serial killer had me laughing out loud. Seriously.

Jessica said...

Loving this weather! Hate running. Always too much to do. Sundays? Hmm. . .

Are we the same person?

Heather and Eric said...

Love that pic! Awesome!