I had sinus surgery on Wednesday. I am PRAYING that this will all be worth it. If you like blood and the feeling of being punched in the face, you should definitely look into this.
Taken this morning after a much needed shower. A relatively decent picture considering I spent a good portion of yesterday praying to the Porcelain Gods.
A few things I am thankful for today:
-Heavy medication
-Awesome neighbors and family. Food, babysitting, support ... awesome!
-Zofran has gone generic!
- Gauze pads
- Fall weather
- Gator
- A quiet house


8 comments:
Hope you feel better soon. My brother in law had that done and said it was the most painful thing he had ever done. Hang in there. - Cami
That does not look fun. I hope you start feeling better soon.
I can honestly say that sinus surgery is one I hope I never have to have. It sounds AWFUL!!!!!
Way to be grateful among the misery.
You poor thing, that just SUCKS! I totally ditto the generic zofran though.
I'm sorry you were so sick yesterday. Hoping for a speedy recovery!
I'm sorry you have to go thru this. Recover quickly. xo
Nate endured that pain a few years ago. It sucks. Good luck with your recovery!
I had nasal surgery too a few years ago... Nothing fun at all! But after a week or two its not as bad...
And I loved my meds after! It was so bad that if I didn't have them I'd just sit there and cry for the first few days.
But believe me... its so worth it! Mine was part difficulty breathing part headaches, and both are so much better. In fact, I'm pushing my dad to get it (he has horrible allergies and it'd help him so much)
Post a Comment