I love red. I am a firm believer that every girl should own a clothing item or accessory that's red... except leggings. a lot of people should not wear leggings, let alone red ones ....
Red shoes, red purse, red hat .... A good RED has the power to make you happy. I promise.
My latest finished knitting project:
A RED sweater for my new niece. Yes, I know it looks a little weird with its sleeves sticking straight out but my crummy photo doesn't do it justice. It's cute. Little H. is going to be feeling her RED POWER when she gets this thing on!
You know what else are cute? Purple shoes. The only way I would love my shoes more is if they were RED.


5 comments:
You are absolutely right. Red is a total necessity. The sweater is darling.
Love the sweater. Love red. Also, loving that you are posting again. Keep it up!
Love the sweater. Love red. Also, loving that you are posting again. Keep it up!
My favorite church shoes are candy apple red, I love to wear them with my black and grey stuff!
You are so talented!
Also, love the shoes. . . even if they are purple.
Post a Comment