Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Update -

I am cautiously reporting that Jack might be coming home on Thursday! So far he has gone 2 days without having a heart episode. We are hoping that this means the medicine dosage is right and we can keep it under control. We have an appointment set up with the cardiologist at Primary Children's on Thursday and the doctors said that as long as he doesn't have an episode between now and then, he can come home. This has been the longest and worst two weeks of my life ... keep your fingers crossed!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

I am so happy that he is doing better. I can not wait for him to get home so that I can come see him. Talk to you soon, Love you Ashlee

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, girl! I can't imagine how difficult this has been for you. I'm glad things are looking of for little Jack to come home! Jen

Heather and Eric said...

WE WANT BIDU!!! WE WANT BIDU!!! WE WANT BIDU!!!