Saturday, July 14, 2007

Welcome Home, Jack!

We were finally able to bust Jack out of that joint! We brought him home on Wednesday night. He's doing great and the medicine seems to be keeping him in line. Thank goodness! Ella is so excited to have him home. She is a good big sister and loves him a little too much sometimes.... I think it's going to be harder for me to adjust to Ella than Jack!

We went up to Primary's and met with the cardiologist on Thursday. It was a great visit and made me feel a whole lot more comfortable with the situation. He will be on medication for 2 months and then we will go back and re-evaluate. It's kind of a pain but at least I know his heart won't explode!

Anyway, we are so glad to have him home! I don't think we are ever having more kids - I'm not sure I can handle the stress!! Thanks to everyone for prayers and support. We appreciate it so much!


Our little Jack



Ella and Bidu Jack Ryan




Jack hanging out in his car seat.


2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so glad your Jack is home and doing well. Seriously, I feel like I'm looking at a mini-you in that pic with Ella! My Jack is still just like Ella...loving Charlie TOO much with never-ending kisses at the most random times! Having two is so much fun!

whit said...

Lace, I am reading up on your through B and Allie. I am so glad that Jack is doing well. How scary! It made me sick to hear about it. He is darling, and Ella is gorgeous. Good luck with two!