My friend Joanna is thinking about posting on her blog ever time her kids are sick. I think it's a great idea and I'm going to copy. Most of you have heard me whine and cry and pout and curse over all the illnesses that travel throughout my house, but I don't think that a lot of you believe me. So, I am documenting it. And maybe, just maybe, by doing this I will break the curse and my little treasures will be sickness free for the rest of the year! Here I go ....
January 3rd, 2008, 12:30 a.m. (approx) - Ella starts her 2008 debut with croup. Even today, she is still recovering.
January 7th, 2008, 6:30 a.m. (apparox.) - Jack wakes up with snot smeared across his face and the saddest little cough. Has not taken one nap today and currently in his room, propped up in his car seat with Eeyore as a headrest.
Great. Just Great.
Monday, January 7, 2008
We've Only Just Begun ....
Posted by
Lacey
at
7:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
THAT SUCKS! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Baby's been miserable/sick for 3+ weeks and I'm going to lose my mind! I'm not sure what I was thinking when I signed up for this job. Oh how I wish I could call in sick for a few days!
I love that previous comment! Amen to that! My heart sinks upon reading your post. Let's hope that what happens now is that months go by and we're all like, "What was Lacey talking about?? Her kids haven't been sick since January!"
Post a Comment