Our nation turns its lonely eyes to you ....
So I have emerged! I apologize for my lack of blog contributions but honestly, Christmas really did a number on me this year! When the events were over, I could not help but retreat into my own personal bubble, curl up in fetal position and suck my thumb for 2 1/2 weeks! I have finally forced myself to venture to the freezing basement, power-up the computer and do a little blogging catch-up.
Despite my freakish response to the holiday season, our Christmas was wonderful. Everyone stayed healthy (an absolute feat for us, I tell you!), Jack did amazingly well for a month without much sleep and Ella was so fun this year! All of December was one big excitement after another ... I couldn't help but be excited with her! A few pictures to recap our Christmas experience ...
My cute boys at the Gatherum family Christmas party.
Jack giggling with Papa Owen.
Jack hanging out in his exersaucer. Jack didn't get the exersaucer for christmas. Jack didn't get a whole lotfor Christmas. Poor Jack!
Ella and her two favorite presents - Sharpay and Barbie Island Princess. Both of them sing!
A long day for both Jack and Gator!
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Stay tuned for my New Year's resolutions ... I need to let my fingers thaw out before I begin a new entry!
Despite my freakish response to the holiday season, our Christmas was wonderful. Everyone stayed healthy (an absolute feat for us, I tell you!), Jack did amazingly well for a month without much sleep and Ella was so fun this year! All of December was one big excitement after another ... I couldn't help but be excited with her! A few pictures to recap our Christmas experience ...
My cute boys at the Gatherum family Christmas party.
Jack giggling with Papa Owen.
Jack hanging out in his exersaucer. Jack didn't get the exersaucer for christmas. Jack didn't get a whole lotfor Christmas. Poor Jack!
Ella and her two favorite presents - Sharpay and Barbie Island Princess. Both of them sing!
A long day for both Jack and Gator!Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! Stay tuned for my New Year's resolutions ... I need to let my fingers thaw out before I begin a new entry!

2 comments:
Glad you're back!
Cute! Glad your little hiatus is over.
Post a Comment