We have needed a new TV for the last few years and Gator surprised me with this lovely beast last week. Our old TV had issues .. big, fat, spooky issues. I am not really one to watch a lot of TV. Sure, I'll veg on the couch occasionally ... and there are few shows that I hate to miss ... but overall, TV is not my thing. However, over the last week I have watched more TV than than I have ever watched in my entire life! You wouldn't believe the difference it makes when you can actually see what's on the screen! Amazing!Wednesday, February 6, 2008
My New Best Friend ...
We have needed a new TV for the last few years and Gator surprised me with this lovely beast last week. Our old TV had issues .. big, fat, spooky issues. I am not really one to watch a lot of TV. Sure, I'll veg on the couch occasionally ... and there are few shows that I hate to miss ... but overall, TV is not my thing. However, over the last week I have watched more TV than than I have ever watched in my entire life! You wouldn't believe the difference it makes when you can actually see what's on the screen! Amazing!
Posted by
Lacey
at
6:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congrats!! Heath and I hope to also come to that new TV day!
LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment