Sorry I keep posting these lame quiz things but I'm a little out of juice right now! Where do you belong?
You Belong in Rome |
![]() You're a big city soul with a small town heart Which is why you're attracted to the romance of Rome Strolling down picture perfect streets, cappuccino in hand And gorgeous Italian people - could life get any better? |


3 comments:
I'll tell you what city I belong in without taking the quiz...that would be Prague. (Truthfully, I'm afraid that the results would be some crap hole and I would want to kill myself).
I got Rome too, although I was hoping for London.
Lacey! I came across your blog through a totally random sequence of blog surfing, and I'm so glad I did! How fun to see your cute kids! They are darling! I hope to check back often to see what you guys are up to! You can find us at thestewartcrew.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment