When I watch a funny movie or a TV show, I generally don't laugh out loud. Drives Gator crazy! While my insides may be rolling over backward from the hilarity of it, very rarely do I make a whole lot of noise. Usually, I sit and smile. However, every time I watch Ellen and see this game, it will, without fail, crack me up. Enjoy!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Hee! Hee! Hee!
Posted by
Lacey
at
2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I saw that one and was just rolling when I watched it!!
Okay, I am so glad other people laugh at that, too. I was watching one and Tyson came in the room and gave me the wierdest look. We need to do that for one of our Enrichment Nights (excluding us of course),we just get to watch...and laugh!
that was hilarious. Cory actually came in to see what I was laughing about.
Post a Comment