You know when you look back at old pictures and you find yourself asking, "What was I thinking?" Do you think these guys, in maybe 10 years or so, will look back and say, "What in the H was I thinking?"
wait, wait wait ... how about this one?

You know when you look back at old pictures and you find yourself asking, "What was I thinking?" Do you think these guys, in maybe 10 years or so, will look back and say, "What in the H was I thinking?"

Posted by
Lacey
at
7:44 PM
5 comments:
10 years...how about tomorrow?
Bono still makes fun of his mullet years.
I am thinking yes! Hideous!
When Bono had a mullet, mullets were cool! Someone better let those Jonas boys know that their style isn't catching on ... I hope so, anyway.
Hello! I am stalking you! Found you on Brooke's sight and almost whizzed my pants about the Jonas Bros...!
Post a Comment