1. My garden
2. A hot bath with a good book
3. Kaysville Mill and wheat availability
4. Summer weather ... for the next couple of days anyway. Then it will probably make my I Don't Heart list
5. Watching Gator clean the kitchen
6. Ella's swimsuit tan
7. Cookies ... yes, I did it again. This time for lunch.
8. Grass
9. Homemade strawberry jam
10. A happy Jack
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
I Heart ....
Posted by
Lacey
at
8:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Can I come for lunch tomorrow?
I love it! I heart your hearts too!
Lacey - Yes, I am blog stalking. I came across your blog on Heather Jenkins site. Remember Me? I just got married and moved out of the neighborhood. I love your blog and I was very excited when I saw "Pigs and Spice".
lace, you won! now you have to start punchneedling! email me your address, piccalillitoo@gmail.com
whit
Post a Comment