...I'd tip-toe up to this Idol runner-up and trim his locks. What's Mr. Aiken up to these days, anyway?

....I'd slip a note -- probably in the pocket of the Jo Bro wearing the scarf -- with a little Lacey fashion advice .... ha! ha! ho! ho! Lacey fashion advice? Desperate times call for desperate measures, folks!

... I'd leave this man's locks alone, stuff him in my amazingly huge pocket and make him my new best friend. Lovely, isn't he?

8 comments:
Lovely indeed!
Jobro..heheh. That makes me laugh. So does the lame scarf. And ugly hair. Nice post!
Potty training, aprons, kites...It's always fun to catch up with you. Jo Bro...is Ella into that already or is it just you? We definitely have the CD I hate to say. Thanks for some laughs this morning Lace...
I'm laughing so hard at the title of the blog because I am maybe one of 10 people who remembers that Clay sang that song.
P.S. Read this: http://womenscolony.squarespace.com/cabana/2009/2/27/the-head-cabana-boy-by-mrs-g.html
P.P.S. Can I order those Bella mittens from you?
I like you.
Soooo glad I have boys and will never have an jo bros stuff in my house!
The jonas brothers totally drive you crazy huh! ha ha. My favorite is their super tight pants. And yes, Johnny is smokin hot
Post a Comment