so true!!!!!!!
And have you tired the new ones? AMAZING
If these are the devils' treats, I feel a little better about going to hell. Maybe it won't be so bad.
Seriously is it that time of the year? I haven't even seen anyone selling them!
Amen AND amen. Esp Samoans. Yikes.
Booker!! I haven't laughed so hard in the longest time. Your post has made me laugh so hard I am crying!!
Why doesnt' this little girl ever knock on my door?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
so true!!!!!!!
And have you tired the new ones? AMAZING
If these are the devils' treats, I feel a little better about going to hell. Maybe it won't be so bad.
Seriously is it that time of the year? I haven't even seen anyone selling them!
Amen AND amen. Esp Samoans. Yikes.
Booker!! I haven't laughed so hard in the longest time. Your post has made me laugh so hard I am crying!!
Why doesnt' this little girl ever knock on my door?
Post a Comment