Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Final Countdown

5 more days. I'm excited it's here. I'm very excited it's almost over. I get a stomach ache if I think too much about it ... I just need it to be over!! The bad news is that I have a leg injury that's going to require a doctor visit tomorrow. Boo!! Keep your fingers crossed that there's enough tape and drugs to take care of it!
Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Valerie said...

What happen to your leg?

SJ said...

Good luck!

Brook said...

Good luck...you are my new hero! Can't believe you all are doing this. Incredible...let us know how it goes!

JoAnna said...

Okay. NO! That is TERRIBLE!! Let us know the verdict. I'm sure it's nothing. Right? Right??

Amy said...

There is nothing worse than training for something and getting injured right before race day, what a bummer! I hope you can still compete on saturday, good luck!

Ashlee said...

So.....Missy.....I really wanted to come watch you do this. Nexy time will you let me know. Hey now you can run the 5k's with us