Monday, August 31, 2009

got my lunch packed up and my shoes tied tight ..

Finally. She was so excited. I was so excited. It was way harder than I thought -- I cried, but no one saw. I think.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't tell me she's off to kindergarten. Oh my, where did that 5 years go. I know you could probably tell me every day of it, but it went fast for me. She is sure cute in her lst day dudes!!!

Jessica said...

Hip hip hooray! School is in! What a cute girl on her first day of school!

sarahhicken said...

It is totally okay to cry! Now that you have that done you can enjoy the quiet.

Heather and Eric said...

She is so big!!! So cute!

Anna said...

Crying IS allowed and encouraged.

Stutz Family said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! Gator is going to have his hands full beating off the boys!

Monica said...

She Looks so cute!! Sophia was excited too!