That blue dual person thing is a monstrosity. EW. SICK. Tell her to come to Sister Potter's house and I have bumpit she can have! But don't let me catch you using it!
Ha ha ha!!! I am laughing so hard. Little Ella is so funny. That last pic is the funniest thing I have ever seen. You should totally sport that! Me and Hallee would look so great it that... even better, Eric and Hallee!!
9 comments:
Coolest post. Ever.
I love that bottom one. The kid's face is so funny.
That blue dual person thing is a monstrosity. EW. SICK. Tell her to come to Sister Potter's house and I have bumpit she can have! But don't let me catch you using it!
I'm sorry, but your Christmas item kind of freaks me out. Who the heck comes up with this stuff?
I am laughing so hard at this post!!!
All of my coworkers loved the baby snuggie thing. You're famous in my office.
Ha ha ha!!! I am laughing so hard. Little Ella is so funny. That last pic is the funniest thing I have ever seen. You should totally sport that! Me and Hallee would look so great it that... even better, Eric and Hallee!!
No way! That is awesome. Seriously, who comes up with this stuff??
O.K how much does that crazy blue thing cost? That has my sister-in-law's name all over it!!!
Post a Comment