1. Kitchen. A big fat mess. I'm in the middle of a kitchen re-vamp. I have grand plans but things are not going as quick as I thought they would. The biggest lesson I've learned? Never start a big project while you still have kids hanging around all day!

2. Backyard. Pumpkins! I love that our yard has a knack for growing pumpkins! This year we got about 13 good sized melons off our plant. I used my own cornstalks to decorate and we have our neighbors beautiful red leaves blowing into our yard! Love, love, LOVE fall!!
Wait, are pumpkins in the melon family?
3. Needles. My give-away item is halfway done. Another project that's taking me longer than it should. Oh, and I am loving how it's turning out! Loving it so much, in fact, I'm tempted to not give-away and keep for myself .... we'll see. Here's a teaser:

4. Give-aways. Speaking of, I'm going to do a small one tomorrow. Not as fancy as the previous picture of deliciousness, but still, something I love. Check back in if you wanna!
5. Car. I need to sell it. Fast! Anyone interested? Anyone know someone who might be interested? Fabulous car, great condition, 4x4, $8000 (negotiable). Let me know if someone will buy it!!
6. Face. Hives! I keep breaking out in them! Every day since Friday. Honestly, can't figure it out but it's starting to tick me off.
That's all I've got for now. Come back tomorrow!

2. Backyard. Pumpkins! I love that our yard has a knack for growing pumpkins! This year we got about 13 good sized melons off our plant. I used my own cornstalks to decorate and we have our neighbors beautiful red leaves blowing into our yard! Love, love, LOVE fall!!
Wait, are pumpkins in the melon family?3. Needles. My give-away item is halfway done. Another project that's taking me longer than it should. Oh, and I am loving how it's turning out! Loving it so much, in fact, I'm tempted to not give-away and keep for myself .... we'll see. Here's a teaser:

4. Give-aways. Speaking of, I'm going to do a small one tomorrow. Not as fancy as the previous picture of deliciousness, but still, something I love. Check back in if you wanna!

5. Car. I need to sell it. Fast! Anyone interested? Anyone know someone who might be interested? Fabulous car, great condition, 4x4, $8000 (negotiable). Let me know if someone will buy it!!

6. Face. Hives! I keep breaking out in them! Every day since Friday. Honestly, can't figure it out but it's starting to tick me off.
That's all I've got for now. Come back tomorrow!

3 comments:
OOH! Is that laundry soap?! I should have called you yesterday. I ran out. Only two loads on laundry day. Had to make an emergency trip to Costco this morning!
The cabinets look fabulous! Can't wait to come see them.
woo hoo!!! can't wait- looks like cool stuff! I want to remodel my kitchen- need more cabinet space!
You are such a busy lady, Lacey. I love that picture of YOUR pumpkin sitting on the pile of pumpkins... so cute!
Post a Comment