Oh..those colors would match my coat perfectly.. in a scarf... or a hippy headband.. or some mod-ish styled pot holders... or me a cardigan.. or oh sorry... this isn't about me.. Great IDEA!
Give-away huh.... you could knit up some cute mittens out of that lovely green yarn and give them away to me:) Come on you know I have no talent for this kind of stuff, or the patience! Happy knitting!
5 comments:
What a great idea!
Oh..those colors would match my coat perfectly.. in a scarf... or a hippy headband.. or some mod-ish styled pot holders... or me a cardigan.. or oh sorry... this isn't about me.. Great IDEA!
Give-away huh.... you could knit up some cute mittens out of that lovely green yarn and give them away to me:) Come on you know I have no talent for this kind of stuff, or the patience! Happy knitting!
Yes, yes, yes!
That yarn is so adorable.
I'm the first in line!!!
Post a Comment