In honor of the 1800 batches of laundry that must get done today, I am giving away my amazing laundry soap!! Disappointed??
This jar should last through 30+ loads of laundry (depending on how grimy and smelly you are). No more than 2 Tb. per load, safe for front loading washers (so I hear) and will absolutely knock your ridiculously clean socks off!
Anyone interested? Leave a comment by Saturday night and you'll be entered to win. For the three people that actually read my blog, your chances are high! Winner will be announced Sunday.
This jar should last through 30+ loads of laundry (depending on how grimy and smelly you are). No more than 2 Tb. per load, safe for front loading washers (so I hear) and will absolutely knock your ridiculously clean socks off!
Anyone interested? Leave a comment by Saturday night and you'll be entered to win. For the three people that actually read my blog, your chances are high! Winner will be announced Sunday.


16 comments:
I have been wanting to try making my own laundry soap! Can you put your 'recipe' on your blog for it?
Oh me, me, pick me. I would even be willing to pick it up, if that swings the vote.
Lacey, ARe you serious? That is something I would totally try!! WOOT! Pick me, Pick me, FYI I would still read your blog even if you don't pick me. You are great!
You have to have pitty on me Lacey! First off, I am also doing 1800 loads of laundry with newborn spit-ups, runny poop, and potty training, ontop of all the rest, I need some good laundry soap that will last! So PLEASE! :)
Lacey! I'm all for getting my "dirty" socks knocked off with your concoction!
I want to enter your contest, but I think I won the last giveaway! Plus, after watching Blake tomorrow I'm sure I'll be on your blacklist!
Since I love your recipe so much, I already have a costco size batch in my laundry room. What a great give away!
I want in.
FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE???????
I want in, and will trade you for a massage. So there.
OOOOO, pick me, pick me!!! Loving your blog as always!!
ME ME ME!!!! And I read your blog faithfully, btw! I just LOVE your attitude!
I love your laundry soap and actually need to make another batch tomorrow. It is the best!!
i just bought borax the other day (for a chemistry experiment) and was thinking about this. oh, how i'd love to try it! count me in!!
I think that I should automatically win due to all the food that Jack has spit out on my clothes.
Post a Comment