Thursday, October 4, 2007

The joys of parenthood!



We were lucky enough to have the sick bug visit our home this week. Ella started throwing-up at 2 am on Monday and Jack started on Tuesday night. I have been covered in more vomit and poop than I care to think about! The sad thing about it is that as I sanitize my hands for the 300th time, as I'm doing the 20th load of laundry that day or as I curse Gator for getting to go to work, I know that it is inevitable that I will soon being making frequent trips to the bathroom as well. Sure enough, mine hit last night and I had one heck of a melt-down this morning. Gator just may not come home from work today ... can't say I blame him!

1 comments:

Emily said...

Poor you! I swear, there's nothing worse than being sick and having to take care of kids, especially when they're sick, too. I love Ella's dry mouth...classic!