Meet Bosch. I have wanted one of these since I used to make cookies after school in Emily Whitney's kitchen when we were something like 12 years old. 15+ years later, I have one to call my own .... even in cute red!
This is my trusty KitchenAid that I've had since I got married. It used to belong to Gator's Grandma who was a pastry chef .... I am convinced it gives me good karma in the kitchen! It's fabulous, has never failed me (except for Gator's Applesauce Cookies ... still can't figure that one out), and will still be a staple in my kitchen. I am hoping that some of its luck will rub off onto Bosch and that they will become buddies in my pantry.Over the last year or so I've had this insane urge to become Polly Pioneer and learn how to tap into my domestic skills ... nature style. Bosch is going to help me accomplish this. This baby can whip up enough dough for 6 loaves of bread! Amazing! I will be grinding my own wheat, making my own bread, and basically making my family absolutely sick with new pure, down to earth, 100% natural recipes. Sound fun? Actually, there's a lot more background to this crazy quest of mine that only a few have been unfortunate enough to hear about. If you haven't heard it already, you won't hear about it now. I'll spare you the details. However, this quest of mine is bound to be entertaining -- stay tuned for The Adventures of Polly.
Next on my list of big purchases -- a Nutrimill electric wheat grinder. If anyone can hook me up with one of these bad boys, let me know!

4 comments:
Ahh, the Bosch! You gotta love the detachable blender! You'll have to let me know how you like it...I didn't know they still made them!
that's awesome!! Natural or whatever-- we'll have some :)
so, i'm curious to know more about your new natural self. where does that leave powdered donuts and grape juice should you happen to find yourself in the institute lounge? really though, i want to hear the story.
I totally want one of those mixers! My mom had one and it is the best way to make cookies, cake, ANYTHING! I'm so glad you reminded of that. Christmas...
Post a Comment