
That actually fits over my big bad-ass! Some friends have been asking so here it is. I found this skirt on Saturday at Harold's in Trolley Square and I love it! I am convinced it was meant to be since there was only one left, it was in my size, and I have been at the mall every night over the last week and have found nothing. Here's the problem - I pretty much spent my entire wedding clothes budget on this skirt .... and only half of my body is covered! Nuts! I guess the idea of my Anthropologie sweater is out!
p.s. I know some are a little hesitant to read my blog because there's always a little uncertainty of when I might throw out a cuss word or two. I apologize to anyone I may have offended but I can't promise there won't be more cuss words in the future ...
Monday, November 19, 2007
My bad-ass brown skirt ....
Posted by
Lacey
at
10:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
SOOOO CUTE! As for the cussing, don't fret my friend, I have have the same problem. Poor Sarah Hicken hears all my pretty words all the time! LOL
Love Harolds! And I love cuss words!
Post a Comment